HOME WATCHER SERVICE
"Lisa The Leasers" Home watching in Southwest Florida includes multiple facets to keep a properly maintained properly and within code enforcement of city agencies, associations, or neighbors. Our home watch services include placing a sticker in the window to be identified as managed by "Lisa The Leaser" in order for offices to contact us to directly correct issues or problems as opposed to incurring fines for violations.
We'll also take care of maintenance of the property including the following services; pool care, lawn care and pest control if the owner is unable to coordinate these items. SW Florida Property Maintenance, Inc. performs all of our maintenance tasks, but each property owner does have the option to use other services and companies if they choose. Home watching services are performed on a month to month contract, with each monthly payment due at the beginning of each month. You will also receive our computerized accounting statements sent monthly by email and a year-end 1099 & P&L statement.
Our Home Watcher Services Are On A Month-To-Month Contract For Your Convenience.
- Some maintenance items requested are flat rate i.e. lawn, pool, pest care; others include flat 10% mark-up-fee. SWFLA Maintenance Company owned by "Lisa The Leaser", handles our repair work. Clients receive preferential pricing and preferred services 7-days week. Maintenance requests must be pre-paid by credit card, debit card, cash, personal check, ACH bank transfer, wire transfer.
- Using our maintenance company SW Florida Property Maintenance Company is not a contractual agreement, owners are welcome to use any maintenance and repair source they wish.
- Bank ability to take owner home watcher payments or repair payments with debit card, credit card, cash, ACH bank transfer, personal check, wire transfer.
- Online bank ability to make home watcher payments or repair payments with debit card, credit card, ACH bank transfer, personal check.
- Staff is on call for emergencies 24/7.
- Your property will be walked and inspected twice a month to assure the following:
- Is AC system in place and continues to be regulated at proper setting in case someone visiting the home altered it, or power surge trips the breaker.
- Do the lawn, shrubs, and trees present acceptable appearance?
- If applicable, is well system operating properly and/or does it require a salt treatment to avoid mechanical failure and avoid a nasty odor on the inside of the property.
- Has well system malfunctioned due to exterior conditions, bugs, lizards, electrical power surges, power outage, circuit blow outs?
- Does sprinkler system timer work properly, to water yard areas in accordance to city regulations, as numerous power outages we have year round, especially during the summer rainy season, erase all programmed timing systems? This creates improper watering of yard areas and will generate code violations and fines for owners.
- Is there a pest control problem, inside, outside of the residence, or in the outside electrical plugs, which provide a dry retreat for fire ants and lizards. This situation causes frequent malfunctioning of the well system.
- Is the residence still properly secured, as Lee County is experiencing a record number of break-ins to unoccupied homes to steal appliances, AC system, well equipment, water softener system, and the reverse osmosis system?
- Has the property been tagged by the code enforcement department for any violations?
- Do we need to pick up piles of free newspapers that have accumulated in the yard?
- Do we need to flush toilets and run water?
- If applicable, check property for sewer back up from septic system created by heavy rain, or septic system needs to be pumped or serviced.
- Is there any damage to the property, roof, rain gutters from hurricanes, tornadoes, high wind speed, flooding, heavy rains, or water leaks, etc..?
- Are there any large holes on side of driveway or on the sides of the property being created by improper run off from heavy rains?
- Additional services; Our Maintenance Company can coordinate property cleaning prior to you or your house quests arrival and departure, cleaning fee charged.
- Additional services; Our Maintenance Company can place lawn furniture outside or store lawn furniture & grilling equipment in the interior of your property to protect it during your absence, hourly fee charged.
Owner or owner’s representative to be e-mailed report and pictures twice a month.
Again, Our Home Watcher Services Are On A Month-To-Month Contract For Your Convenience.
$50.00 per month