PROPERTY RENTAL AND MANAGEMENT SERVICE
"Lisa The Leaser"™ with offices in the cities of Cape Coral & Ft. Myers Florida, offers property rental and property management services together. Neither includes an up-front fee and they provide affordable estate administration in the Southwest Florida area. Finding the perfect tenant and keeping them can be a difficult task to take on alone. With our comprehensive services, finding residents and keeping them satisfied, is made stress-free and easy for our investment property owners. We even provide our own property maintenance services through our in-house company, SW Florida Property Maintenance, Inc. owed by "Lisa The Leaser"™. Owners can take advantage of our maintenance services, but always have the option to choose their own, as this is not a contractual agreement in your property management contract with "Lisa The Leaser"™. The terrific aspect of this is, we are there if you need us, on case by case bases.
Property rental services include finding a tenant through numerous advertizing means. Our huge innovative advertizing program places your rental in front of thousands of potential renters daily. The cost, creativity and far reaching elements of our progressive ad programs are absolutely unbeatable, and incomparable with any other rental agency in this town! Please check out our advertizing program to become a believer! Our company also handles all of the administrative and ground work aspects involved in finding you a great tenant. Like background checks, credit reviews, employment & previous landlord verifications, and income verification. Part of this process also includes showing and listing properties to make it easier on the owner. Upon rental, we'll take care of maintaining the property and proactively collecting rent with a variety of collection and payment options for occupants. For a full list of all the services we provide, please click on any other sections of interest.
“Lisa The Leaser” Rental Service With Management Service
- No up front fees.
- No reserve funds.
- Establish rental rate for property in the current rental market.
- Upon contracted to rent & manage, Field Representatives picks up keys and conducts a property walk through, provides owner with pictures & list of repairs or maintenance work needed in order to get property "rent ready."
- Field Representative takes property photos for advertising, and (upon request) can provide email copy for your records.
- Can provide bids for wear & tear or clean up. Bid fees apply, but waived if our company gets work.
- Can coordinate pool & lawn care and sprinkler repair.
- Bid & organize permitted additions. Bid fees apply, but waived if our company does the work. Jobs include 10 % mark-up fee (i.e. fence, lanai, pool, and spa).
- Optionally handle maintenance on your property through "Lisa The Leaser"™ at a 10% mark-up-fee. Vendor bills available upon request. Our clients receive preferential pricing and preferred services 7-days week. Maintenance must be pre-paid by credit card, debit card, cash, personal check, ACH bank transfer, wire transfer. Maintenance bills not paid subject to a monthly finance charge of 18%.
- Using "Lisa The Leaser"™ for repairs is not a contractual agreement; owners are welcome to use any maintenance or repair source they wish.
- Office open 6 days a week.
- Bilingual staff members on hand to help owners and tenants.
- Large professional signage placed on property to show it's available for rent. Advertise your property weekly through multi Newspapers & Radio Stations & Electronic Rolling Billboard & TV Commercials & "Lisa The Leaser's" Web Site & Craig's List & 35 Other Internet Sites & Face book & Twitter & You Tube Station and a Antique Car that is a replica of the famous "Ghost Buster" automobile from the well-known movie Ghost Busters, which we use as the "Ghost Buster/Rent Buster" car around town and is shown at large popular events in Lee County like ZombiCon. Property shown on our innovative and interactive "Lisa The Leaser"™ company web site, receives 5 million hits a year and ballooned into huge successful advertising medium for all markets. Tenants online find multiple photos (5-30 pictures) showing each individual rental and floor plan (if available) with "Lisa The Leaser." Included online, detailed descriptions, interactive graphics, and an online shopping comparison program, tenants can compare numerous rentals side by side, showing all move-in costs pre-calculated. Tenants directed online how to make appointment to view your rental, or they may ask a question online regarding your rental. Tenants are directed online to check out areas' neighboring schools, check crime rates, and get mapped directions to view rentals. Tenants may download tenant application & resident handbook online to rent your property, place a deposit down online to hold your rental.
- Owners receive weekly web site hit updates by e-mail (if requested) showing activity and interest in their rental listings. Moreover, owners receive email bi-monthly from leasing manager to advise on comments.
- We are paid member of well-known rental lead generation web site program, toll free phone numbers for potential tenant to call our office direct.
- Can advertise your rental with Section 8, HUD, and Fema programs in this area (with owner consent), as we are accredited in these rent subsidization programs.
- Obtain copies of tenant's pay stubs, tax returns or bank accounts and driver's license.
- Run complete local county records profile, along with statewide & nationwide credit check & background report, includes, eviction, criminal records, sex offender files and local lee county records.
- Confirm tenant's employment and prior tenant landlord references by personal correspondence.
- Organize tenant's move-in, supply necessary contact information for utility companies, local schools, and services.
- All tenants must have utilities in their name by confirmation, with all utility companies, prior to tenant move-in.
- Agent meets each tenant & his or her family, reviews tenant information prior to approval. Prepare detailed, comprehensive 21-page lease prepared by our in-house attorney that is equipped for the support of an owner, to provide protection for an owner and the owner's property. Agent reviews lease in person with each tenant.
- Each tenant upon move-in given a "Lisa The Leaser"™ welcome packet of information to help them better understand details regarding the home/unit rented plus the area i.e. hurricane preparedness, how to treat septic systems with Rid-ex monthly, how to properly salt & treat well systems monthly, how to change water filters, how to change AC filters monthly, how to program sprinkler systems with constant power outages, and simple trouble shooting instructions for well & septic & sprinkler systems.
- Collect tenant security deposit equal to rent to be held in a proper Florida bank trust account by law.
- Accept pets (if owner approved), collect pet fees ($250.00 per acceptable pet) tenant signs comprehensive pet addendum contract.
- "Lisa The Leaser"™ collects 1-months rent, 1-month security deposit equal to 1 months rent & applicable pet fees.
- Photographs of rental property prior to tenant move-in & upon move- out, avoid damage disagreements.
- New tenants given scratch & dent form to complete in 2 weeks of move-in and send back to our office, denoting pre-existing flaws in rental, this avoids move-out disagreements over damages.
- Bank ability to take tenant and owner debit cards, credit cards, cash, ACH bank transfer, personal checks and wire transfers, or take payments online with check, credit card, ACH bank transfer for rental payment move-in funds, monthly rental funds for tenants, or owner repairs.
- Handle paperwork introducing ourselves to existing tenants as new property Management Company in charge of rent collection, needed repairs, help them with leasing concerns.
- Collection attempt made for outstanding funds owed to owners.
- Act as mediator between owner and their tenants.
- Collect rent, follow up on delinquent accounts, and impose late fees and NSF check charges.
- Take action for non-payment of rent by posting 3-day and posting 7-day notice for lease violations.
- Bank ability to do ACH bank account withdraws from the tenant's bank account for rental payments with tenant approval.
- Can electronically ACH bank deposit owner's funds into bank of owner's choice.
- Owner receives monthly property statements by e-mail or (if requested) by mail showing income & expense.
- Can conduct up to 3 optional Tenant Property Inspections a year, cost is $75.00 each.
- Your property identified as managed by "Lisa The Leaser"™ with decal placed in window of your property. This directs law enforcement, code enforcement, city agencies, associations, and neighbors to call our office, thus offering our company the opportunity to correct issue or problem, as opposed to fining the owner immediately for violations.
- Handle tenant renewal, $250.00.
- Accounting and preparation of year end Profit & Loss Statements & 1099's for our clients to provide them with easy filing information for their year end tax returns.
- Perform tenant move-out with photographs to determine damages, and or, unpaid rent, once rental is vacant. Will prepare and mail certified tenants "Notice of Intention" to claim all, or claim part, or return tenant security deposit ( which ever is applicable) in legal format and period required by Florida State Landlord /Tenant Law.
- Can aggressively find new tenants for vacant units.
- Can handle evictions.
- Can send tenants with unpaid rental balances, eviction costs, and or damages to Credit & Collections Company for derogatory credit reporting and possible financial restitution for a $25.00 charge.
- Realtors referring viable tenant or new owner paid $100.00 referral fee.
- Optional: $50.00 per month vacancy inspection fee. Vacancy inspections walks done bi-monthly to check for security issues, bugs, proper AC settings, water issues, lawn, pool, potential mold.
Rental Commission: With Our Management Services ½ of First Months Rent Collected
Management Fee: 8%